Health & Safety
Health & Safety made simple. Providing complete protection and compliance for your business.
24 hour advice, documentation and legal representation to ensure you're in safe hands.
Guarantee a healthy workplace is a productive workplace with Employee Wellbeing services.
Health & Safety
Health and Safety Advice, Assistance and Protection
Health and Safety regulations can drown your business. Our Service Provider can ensure that you are compliant and help to protect you from the implications of not being. If you think Health & Safety is expensive, then it is nothing compared to having an accident.
Please take a minute to ask yourself these 3 quick questions.
- Do you honestly know what your H&S responsibilities are over the next 12 months?
- Do you have the correct documentation in place to demonstrate that these obligations are being met?
- Do you have the H&S qualifications within your business to ensure that you are getting things right?
Benefits of an Employment Law specialist
Using these services your business will benefit with
- Employment Law compliance.
- Employment Law documents including contracts of employment, staff handbooks.
- Employment Law advice including legal advice from a qualified team of Consultants.
- 24 hour Pro-active support about legal and HR issues.
- Updates about Employment Law changes
- Insurance-backed protection from the defence expense of Employment Tribunal claims and health & safety prosecutions;
- Employment Tribunal representation;
- All advice given and legal work carried out by a qualified team of Consultants.
- Employment Law App
Work with an Employee Assistance
program and offer staff support when they need it most
Why introduce an Employee Assistance Programme?
Your employees work hard for you. Often spending more time at work than at home, help them to combat stress and reduce absences. Furthermore knowing they have the support of their employer in difficult times could improve employee loyalty and performance.
- Expert Employment law advice through the 24-hour hotline
- A review of your workplace safety policy, and the introduction of a bespoke health & safety management system
- Employment law training for employers and managers, explaining how to adhere to the law while safeguarding the employer/employee relationship
Reasons for an Employee Assistance Programme
- The only stand alone EAP Provider to be regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and as such work within a transparent, ethical and vigorous framework.
- The only Provider to offer 8 sessions of Face to Face Counselling as standard.
- The Only EAP Provider to include a HSE Compliant Stress Coaching and Lifestyle tool within core services.
- Online Health Assessments. A recent study showed that 30% of users felt significantly healthier, and had better lifestyle habits within just 90 days… improving productivity levels.
- Active Care. The only EAP to offer Day 1, proactive intervention for stress related absence – proven to reduce sickness absence and prevent litigation
- The end result should be a safe workplace, fair treatment for all, and most importantly, happy employees.
Hopefully you’ll never need it, but there are over 100,000 tribunals held in the UK each year so even companies with relatively small staff levels can have work related disputes and before you know it these problems can soon escalate towards an employment tribunal.
It’s important to be prepared and ready for such an occurrence which our suppliers will deal with it at every stage on your behalf, the service includes the following:
- Completing the tribunal documentation
- Dealing with the correspondence
- Interviewing witnesses
- Negotiating settlements (if necessary)
- Attending and representing your company at the tribunal hearing
- Handling a possible appeal
- Keeping you updated at all times